Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Acknowledgement & Acceptance of Agreement
- Pursuant to this Agreement, Advertiser submits business Business Listing(s) and/or link(s) to, its web site(s) for inclusion on Business.com’s web site. The terms and conditions applicable are set forth below.
- Basic inclusion of a website title, description and URL (‘Business Listing’) on the Business.com site are sold on an inclusion basis for a one time, non-refundable setup fee and an annual renewal fee. THE SETUP FEE IS IN CONSIDERATION FOR BUSINESS.COM’S EDITORIAL REVIEW OF THE BUSINESS LISTING SUBMISSION AND IS THEREFORE NON-REFUNDABLE, EVEN IN THE EVENT THAT BUSINESS.COM DECLINES TO INCLUDE ADVERTISER’S BUSINESS LISTING. Business.com may, in its sole discretion, change the setup or annual renewal fee at any time.
- Following submission by Advertiser of a Business Listing submission form, Business.com will review the Business Listing entry containing the information submitted by Advertiser regarding its website, to determine whether Advertiser’s Business Listing entry and applicable web site is eligible for inclusion in Business.com. Within five (5) business days from the date the Business Listing submission form is received by Business.com, Business.com will review Advertiser’s Business Listing entry inclusion to determine whether it is eligible for inclusion in Business.com.
- Notification of Changes
- Business.com may, at any time in its sole discretion, change the terms of this Agreement. Modifications may include, without limitation, increases to the annual fees charged for the Listing Services. Whenever Business.com changes this Agreement, it will post those changes to its Web Site and will update the ‘Last Updated’ date at the top of this Agreement. The revised terms will become effective on the date Business.com posts such changes to its Web Site, except annual fee increases will become effective at the time your annual Agreement automatically renews. It is your obligation to check this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. Without limiting the foregoing, if Business.com determines in its sole discretion that the modification is material, it will notify you electronically via the email address associated with each account. If any modification to this Agreement is not acceptable to you, your only remedy is to notify Business.com of your election not to renew your Agreement, as provided in Section 3 below.
- Term of Agreement
- Business.com may, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause, terminate this Agreement and/or cancel any listings or links submitted under this Agreement.
- Auto-Renewal: Advertiser’s 2. Business Listing subscription will be automatically renewed for successive one-year terms, unless Advertiser notifies Business.com by sending an email with the words ‘CANCELLATION’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertiser shall deliver such notice at least thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the next renewal term. If Business.com is unable to process Advertiser’s credit card payment because the credit card has expired or is otherwise invalid, then Business.com may contact Advertiser to obtain payment information and/or cancel Advertiser’s subscription and/or run the credit card with updated expiration date.
- The cost of the renewed Listing will be the then-current standard rate. Advertiser’s credit card will be charged the non-refundable renewal fee in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.